Use italians in a sentence
- But he had showed his best pupils with how much more freedom the Italians performed the gagliarde, and Barbara had not forgotten the lesson. 
- Clare, to which several Italians had been transferred from their own home and that of their order and its founder. 
- Enterprising Italians had monopolized the corners with fruit stores, and plate glass and asphalt were in evidence. 
- It was very like Venice, seen from the lagoon, when the Italians make a gala-night. 
- when we have learned it shall we not want to emigrate, as so many of the Italians do? 
- Italians, French, and Swiss resort here in great numbers to take the baths, which are supposed to be very efficacious for rheumatism and cutaneous affections. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word italians in a sentence? How do you use italians in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word italians? It may also be related to special education class, education, classroom, private schools, activities school charter, literacy study, universities, and training.
Example sentences with the word italians, a sentence example for italians, and italians in sample sentence.