Use interior in a sentence
- These outlets, east, west, and south, are indispensable to the well-being of the people inhabiting and to inhabit this vast interior region. 
- The next morning they harnessed up their team and for two days they wended slowly into the interior through almost roadless and uninhabited forest solitudes. 
- The President advises the interior line between Washington and the enemy, but does not order it. 
- The interior of the first story was nearly completed and the rough portion of the second was progressing. 
- The Secretary of the Interior has directed a suspension of the payment of the pensions of such persons upon proof of their disloyalty. 
- In ALL transactions, the Interior Master looks to it that YOU GET THE FIRST PROFIT. 
- I stepped into the Exchange, an immense interior, that will hold five thousand people, where the stock-gamblers meet twice a day. 
- The interior of the Church of St. 
- Petersburg as for that of the pleasant picture it gives us of an interior in that Northern capital. 
- The real life that I live, and the real life that I suppose all of you live, is a life of interior sin. 
- All followed the sprint she made for the wickiup, and saw, with her, the picture its interior afforded. 
- Other quaint windows, some of them of triple width, suggested an interior of mystery and interest. 
- He began by ascertaining whether Chello remembered the interior arrangement of the burned white house, and it soon appeared that he recollected it accurately. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word interior in a sentence? How do you use interior in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word interior? It may also be related to example sentence education online, high school education, preschools, academic, and educators.
Example sentences with the word interior, a sentence example for interior, and interior in sample sentence.