Use injun in a sentence
- Presently Huckleberry whispered with a shudder: Potter and Injun Joe were carrying a handbarrow with a rope and a couple of shovels on it. 
- Counsel for the prosecution said: Injun Joe gave a barely perceptible start. 
- Potter dropped his knife, and exclaimed: Presently, when the moon emerged again, Injun Joe was standing over the two forms, contemplating them. 
- Both men presently fell to yawning, and Injun Joe said: He curled down in the weeds and soon began to snore. 
- After a long and thoughtful silence, Injun Joe said: This was satisfactory. 
- Half the time Tom was afraid Injun Joe would never be captured; the other half he was afraid he would be. 
- He saw Injun Joe, and exclaimed: Potter would have fallen if they had not caught him and eased him to the ground. 
- Said he: Injun Joe got up and went about from window to window cautiously peeping out. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word injun in a sentence? How do you use injun in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word injun? It may also be related to home school, classrooms secondary school, school k-12, and tefl.
Example sentences with the word injun, a sentence example for injun, and injun in sample sentence.