Use ingenious in a sentence
- Along the streets were places of torment and torture exceedingly ingenious and disagreeable. 
- The little man uttered it with the distinct wooden calmness with which the ingenious Turk used to exclaim, E-chec! 
- It has given us a most ingenious theory to account for certain fixed relations in these combinations. 
- It was all quite wonderful, and it involved certain posings, attitudes, mimicry and pantomime, for they were really ingenious charades. 
- To the creator of this ingenious effect Mark Twain sent a characteristic acknowledgment. 
- Many of them may very probably have been persons of more than common talent, of active and ingenious minds, of versatile powers and various acquirements. 
- And yet woman is reputed to be an ingenious creature. 
- It is an ingenious people! 
- Almost all the great inventions and the ingenious application of principles have many claimants for the honor of priority. 
- She foresaw that danger, and added this ingenious and effective clause: Therefore She elects him. 
- The artist was as ingenious as his funeral designs were absurd. 
- Pocket hunting is an ingenious process. 
- But he was an ingenious man. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word ingenious in a sentence? How do you use ingenious in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word ingenious? It may also be related to learn English high school, teach, class, children education, and classes.
Example sentences with the word ingenious, a sentence example for ingenious, and ingenious in sample sentence.