Use inevitable in a sentence
- The struggle in which we are engaged was inevitable; it might have come a little sooner, or a little later, but it must have come. 
- or was it the inevitable result of the development of the Hugh Paret of earlier days, who was not meant for that kind of power? 
- It was inevitable that Cynthia should be brought into contact with many friends and relations of the family. 
- To her primitive spirit, now that she was in trouble because of him, it seemed inevitable that Orlando should come. 
- It is inevitable, perhaps, that many people of a certain New England state will recognize Jethro Bass. 
- War in defense of national life is not immoral, and war in defense of independence is an inevitable part of the discipline of nations. 
- The inevitable breach had come at last. 
- And to what end were his labours in that smoky, western city, with its heedless Dalton Streets, which went their inevitable ways? 
- He knew now, and it was inevitable that he should know, what she had made up her mind to do. 
- I know how almost inevitable this is, how almost impossible it is to resist the segregation of classes according to the affinities of taste. 
- Her rooms were above the narrow canon of the side street, looking over the roofs of the inevitable brownstone fronts opposite. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word inevitable in a sentence? How do you use inevitable in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word inevitable? It may also be related to department of education, degree educators, lessons, and student.
Example sentences with the word inevitable, a sentence example for inevitable, and inevitable in sample sentence.