Use incredible in a sentence
- Looking her in the eyes with an incredible sorrow, she took her hand, and turned towards Philip with infinite scorn. 
- It was incredible that my hands should be there, in hers, feeling her. 
- It all seems strange, incredible, impossible. 
- It seems incredible, now, that we did it in two days, but such is my recollection. 
- He spoke with incredible weight and slowness: Lawless exclaimed. 
- Her emotion was incredible to herself. 
- She said with incredible pleading: I came and stood beside them. 
- The pace was incredible for a mile, and though General Armour rode well, he was far behind. 
- It seemed incredible, at such a moment, that he could still be hopeful. 
- I watched them a long, long time, and it seemed incredible that they should still remain cracks. 
- Incredible fact! 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word incredible in a sentence? How do you use incredible in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word incredible? It may also be related to write tutors, class, tefl, education, lesson, and educator.
Example sentences with the word incredible, a sentence example for incredible, and incredible in sample sentence.