Use incline in a sentence
- Our right flank was posted on a rather steep incline which dominated the French position. 
- Swinging round, he saw Magor thrusting a handspike under a huge timber, hanging at the top of the incline. 
- It was impossible not to incline to a person so obliging and well stocked with local information. 
- These cars were not tilted back, but the seats were; this enables the passenger to sit level while going down a steep incline. 
- And in this light she saw a figure whose face startled her, not Joshua, but another to whom her heart did not incline. 
- The more positive knowledge we gain, the more we incline to question all that has been received without absolute proof. 
- He ascended an incline, stopped, looked about him, and advanced to where the screen of trees was less dense. 
- And without waiting for an answer from the sentinel, who had stepped aside, Dolokhov rode up the incline at a walk. 
- Leading the burros down to the spur of rock, he halted at the steep incline. 
- Shuddering, she looked down the long, pale incline with its closed-in, toppling walls. 
- The miniature avalanche cracked and roared, and rattled itself into an inert mass at the base of the incline. 
- And she fell beside Lassiter and Fay at the top of the incline in a narrow, smooth divide. 
- Jane was amazed at a wonderfully smooth and steep incline leading up between ruined, splintered, toppling walls. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word incline in a sentence? How do you use incline in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word incline? It may also be related to elementary, home school elementary education, scholarships, preschool school supplies, teaches, back to school training, high school education, and school.
Example sentences with the word incline, a sentence example for incline, and incline in sample sentence.