Use improvement in a sentence
- As the days went by there was a little improvement in his stocks, and his spirits rose. 
- He only desired to utilize for improvement what he recognised as false. 
- Of course I refer to surgery, and to the discovery of the causes and improvement in the treatment of contagious and epidemic diseases. 
- This is really no improvement on the work of the Roman augurs. 
- There is a large improvement, then, in the two years? 
- No one would have thought of offering to carry National Improvement Directors Relief stock for him. 
- Dewey and Hobson have introduced an improvement on the game this time. 
- Everywhere that civilization has gone there is an immense improvement in material conditions during the last one hundred years. 
- I love them as dearly as ever, but privately, my dear, they are not much improvement on idiots. 
- The view was a startling improvement on my daylight experience. 
- Company would be a palpable improvement, he thought. 
- There has been a great improvement in the physical condition of the people of the United States within two generations. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word improvement in a sentence? How do you use improvement in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word improvement? It may also be related to tutors, children education, teaches, academic school supplies, higher education, worksheet, elementary school classes, and education online.
Example sentences with the word improvement, a sentence example for improvement, and improvement in sample sentence.