Use improper in a sentence
- They said he was a man of courage to say what he did, though it was improper, from a legal standpoint. 
- The House, by vote, censured the two improper deputies. 
- Natasha did not understand what he was saying any more than he did himself, but she felt that his incomprehensible words had an improper intention. 
- She felt all the time that by talking to him she was doing something improper. 
- The fear of the combination of the press for any improper purpose, or long for any proper purpose, is chimerical. 
- It was decided that the offence was only legally improper, and it was natural that Carnac expressed himself strongly. 
- Besides this, the publication might be improper in view of the court of inquiry which has been ordered. 
- You must convince him that if anything improper has been done, you at least are ignorant of it and sorry for it. 
- That sounds compromisingly familiar this morning, and very improper also! 
- Possibly it may be thought that our party tarried too long, or did other improper things, but such was not the case. 
- True, her views as to what was proper and improper might possibly be on a different plane from his own. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word improper in a sentence? How do you use improper in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word improper? It may also be related to learning higher education, write, and skool.
Example sentences with the word improper, a sentence example for improper, and improper in sample sentence.