Use imposing in a sentence
- After this victory, with this high praise from so imposing a source added, the fickle village turned again, and gave Joan countenance, compliment, and peace. 
- And although it was before the days of swimming-pools and gymnasiums and a la carte cafes on ocean liners, the Atlantic was imposing enough. 
- The burial of those who had fallen during the night of the revolution was one of the most imposing ceremonies ever witnessed in Berlin. 
- The more one thinks of the assassination, the more imposing and tremendous the event becomes. 
- On the clear, still evening air the words rang out over the desert, sonorous, imposing, peaceful. 
- His luggage was put on mules, and when the party of travellers started, it formed an imposing caravan. 
- In the first decade of the twentieth century, Asa, Waring still clung to the imposing, early Victorian mansion in Hamilton Street. 
- She might be called impressive and imposing in her grand-costume, which she wore for this visit. 
- It was a brick building on a corner opposite the common, imposing for Brampton, and very imposing to Wetherell. 
- Consider this unique and imposing distinction. 
- This table was against one end of the room; the chair was on it; Sherlock Holmes, stately, imposing, impressive, sat in the chair. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word imposing in a sentence? How do you use imposing in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word imposing? It may also be related to secondary school find school, universities, elementary school, teach school, teach charter educators, and diploma.
Example sentences with the word imposing, a sentence example for imposing, and imposing in sample sentence.