Use imperfect in a sentence
- I merely wish to show some of the quaint imperfect attempts at the use of our tongue. 
- Under one of the boards which formed the imperfect flooring of the garret was hidden an old leather mitten. 
- The old man looked at her long and curiously, his imperfect sight excusing the closeness of his scrutiny. 
- Only naked eye could meet that naked eye, imperfect though his own sight was. 
- The subjects to be discussed in this chapter are of the highest interest, but are treated by me in an imperfect and fragmentary manner. 
- He wears clothes and is very imperfect. 
- Dowdyism is clearly an expression of imperfect vitality. 
- Descriptions of such a work as this must necessarily be imperfect, yet they are of value. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word imperfect in a sentence? How do you use imperfect in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word imperfect? It may also be related to grades, high school education, kindergarten school, English help curriculum, lessons, classroom, online course kindergarten.
Example sentences with the word imperfect, a sentence example for imperfect, and imperfect in sample sentence.