Use idol in a sentence
- They taught me to strike at no idol raised, Worshipped a space, then left to be dispraised. 
- It bore no semblance to a statue or an idol or a godhead or a sphinx. 
- And he, the master, holding little reck Of all, save but the idol of his soul, Seeks not his loving ardour to control. 
- Thus topples to earth another idol of my infancy. 
- Then he took a heavy hammer and shattered his lovely idol into shapeless fragments. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word idol in a sentence? How do you use idol in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word idol? It may also be related to tefl worksheet, higher education, teach charter, esl college, high school, and activities.
Example sentences with the word idol, a sentence example for idol, and idol in sample sentence.