Use humiliation in a sentence
- These were three years of the deepest humiliation to Rhodopis, which she still remembers with horror. 
- I never saw such an eloquent look of shame, of pitiable humiliation, overspread a countenance before. 
- Did it not spare him a humiliation as great and painful as could be imagined? 
- This fresh humiliation pierced her heart like a knife. 
- All the humiliation of undeserved failure to accomplish what had been the dear desire of five years bore down his spirit now. 
- But, oh, the humiliation of the whole thing! 
- The rage and humiliation grew less, his face cooled. 
- The fire of humiliation burned, but could not destroy their indomitable spirit. 
- The brothers withdrew entirely from society, and nursed their humiliation in privacy. 
- But he angrily closed his ears to these enticements, and felt it a humiliation that they dared to approach him. 
- Had he been angry, had he been a man, how much humiliation he would have spared her! 
- But what an advantage it would give his companion, what a humiliation it would impose upon himself! 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word humiliation in a sentence? How do you use humiliation in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word humiliation? It may also be related to school district, reading teach, teach charter, coaching, study preschools, educ.
Example sentences with the word humiliation, a sentence example for humiliation, and humiliation in sample sentence.