Use hue in a sentence
- She should have worn nothing else but the hue of roses. 
- Blanched in moonlight, the sage yet seemed to hold its hue of purple and was infinitely more wild and lonely. 
- I think the squash is less squashy, and the beet has a deeper hue of rose, for my care of them. 
- She could only rely upon the hue and cry which would be raised and the certain hunt which would be made for her. 
- Disappointed and dangerous politicians who merely desire office and power have lifted their voices in the hue and cry to fool the honest voter. 
- But he saw nothing except the dawn and light clouds of smoke, that assumed a rosy hue as they floated upward. 
- At least the imagination of spectators invested him with a golden hue, and regarded him through the roseate atmosphere that surrounds a many-millioned man. 
- Aphrodite breathes this hue on the faces and figures of her favourites only, as the god of time imparts the green tinge to the bronze. 
- In a moment he was up and off like the wind, the gentleman following after and raising the hue and cry lustily as he went. 
- A cheerful hue grew on his face. 
- After being removed from the ice the flesh-tints quickly faded out and the rosy nails took on the alabaster hue of death. 
- Now, in the early morning, sea and garden, hills and distant mountains were covered with a delicate veil of indescribable hue. 
- In this room, clothed with the sable hue of mourning, he felt that alreadv, while on earth, he had fallen into its all-levelling power. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word hue in a sentence? How do you use hue in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word hue? It may also be related to learning English homeschooling, exercise, montessori school course, grade school learn, learning, highschool, special education, and online course.
Example sentences with the word hue, a sentence example for hue, and hue in sample sentence.