Use hopeful in a sentence
- After a grievous yet hopeful leave-taking I came home again, leaning on his arm, through the cool autumn night. 
- We had failed to elicit from European governments anything hopeful upon this subject. 
- Words cannot describe the comfort that that friendly, hopeful, steadfast thing was to me in that season of trouble. 
- I am more than satisfied with what has happened north of the Potomac so far, and am anxious and hopeful for what is to come. 
- Yet his outlook seems not to have been a hopeful one. 
- A sitting hen on her nest is calm, but hopeful; she has faith that her eggs are not china. 
- However, the young man did his bidding and went, hopeful though not altogether free from doubts, to find his old tutor and friend. 
- They were not hopeful and wondering and timid; they were only sure. 
- In that time he had faithfully visited the place of her confinement every month of his life, sobered, chastened, at first hopeful, defiant. 
- How had his gifted admirer, the most hopeful of all his disciples, stood the test. 
- This hopeful pupil edified by the above terrible reproval, the bachelor turned to another. 
- Siebenburg quitted the church in a more hopeful mood than when he entered it. 
- I sat down and wrote one, in a fever of hopeful anticipation. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word hopeful in a sentence? How do you use hopeful in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word hopeful? It may also be related to activities continuing education, classes, tutors, and private education.
Example sentences with the word hopeful, a sentence example for hopeful, and hopeful in sample sentence.