Use honesty in a sentence
- He said this with an honesty which took away the breath of the House. 
- There are people who think that honesty is always the best policy. 
- Her incurable honesty was the deepest thing in her; she did not know even how to deceive herself. 
- Her fresh honesty, under the guise of banter, was always grateful to him. 
- It seemed ungenerous to meet her simple honesty by such obvious repartee, but he held on to see where the trail would lead. 
- She would tell this to Master Peter with all honesty, and she was sure that he would be content with her friendship and warm goodwill. 
- She did not realize that it was her strict honesty with herself that was her true safeguard. 
- She felt the honesty of his words, though they angered her. 
- As a narrator he has the swagger of a Captain Dalghetty, but his actions are marked by honesty and sincerity. 
- In a dim, half-realised way he felt that honesty and truth would be invincible weapons with a people who did not know them. 
- He might not even rejoice in his stainless honesty with the same perfect confidence as in his betrothal. 
- What more can be asked to prove their honesty and sincerity? 
- Then she turned and gazed earnestly into my face, and the honesty of her eyes smote me. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word honesty in a sentence? How do you use honesty in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word honesty? It may also be related to exercise teachings, lesson, become a teacher, school districts, and learning English.
Example sentences with the word honesty, a sentence example for honesty, and honesty in sample sentence.