Use hillside in a sentence
- The music floated through the room and down the hillside, a searching sweetness. 
- Carnac stole down the hillside, his heart burning in him. 
- Coniston is there still behind its mountain, with its rusty firelocks and its hillside graves. 
- In five minutes more she had passed into a hillside clearing. 
- Mark Twain, in his hillside study, was busy enough. 
- She looked at him inquiringly; but he moved away to the window, and stood gazing down the hillside towards the town below. 
- Reaching the inn grounds, I climbed the hillside to a favorite haunt of mine, a huge boulder having a sloping back covered with soft turf. 
- Together they ran down the hillside, and made for the stables of the Fort. 
- The little Presbyterian church stood on a hillside just outside of the village and was, as far as possible, the possession of the Holt family. 
- His forehead frowning, but his eyes full of friendliness, Soolsby watched Faith go down the hillside and until she reached the main road. 
- So we unhitched a skiff and pulled down the river two mile and a half, to the big scar on the hillside, and went ashore. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word hillside in a sentence? How do you use hillside in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word hillside? It may also be related to education and training, activities help, teaching resource, school k-12, and educational.
Example sentences with the word hillside, a sentence example for hillside, and hillside in sample sentence.