Use high-priest in a sentence
- Foremost of them, with Theocritus, came the high-priest of Serapis, and Caracalla immediately desired them to introduce the newly appointed head-guardian of the peace. 
- The high-priest looked up in astonishment, as the disturbance in the court of the temple broke in on his studies. 
- And the high-priest opened the door with his own hand. 
- But the high-priest had already heard in Thebes all that his colleague was anxious to tell him. 
- Gagabu and Ameni glanced meaningly at each other, and the high-priest then hastened away, as already he had remained too long away from the banquet. 
- Pentaur did not contradict him, but said with a smile: The high-priest bowed and left the feast. 
- The Regent gazed blankly and uneasily into his wine cup, and the high-priest rose to fetch Pentaur himself into the presence of the king. 
- At times furious, at others dull and stupefied, he did not even allow his relations or the high-priest to approach him. 
- To none but Timotheus, the high-priest of Serapis, had he spoken graciously. 
- The high-priest of Serapis had informed him that his wife had seen nothing of her as yet. 
- Among them was Neithotep, the once powerful high-priest, clothed in rags and moving with difficulty by the help of a staff. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word high-priest in a sentence? How do you use high-priest in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word high-priest? It may also be related to homework, training, learning English school supplies, curriculum, grades, educating, and exam.
Example sentences with the word high-priest, a sentence example for high-priest, and high-priest in sample sentence.