Use heighten in a sentence
- Yet the time was not without its undertone of anxieties, of grave perils that seemed to sanctify it and heighten its pleasures of hope. 
- The thin lace vail which partially covered her face did not so much conceal as heighten her beauty. 
- It seemed rather to heighten mutual respect. 
- Indeed, the incident seemed rather to heighten the confidence between them. 
- Love is victorious over any mood of nature, even when exquisite beauty is used to heighten the pathos of decay. 
- To heighten the illusion, he thought he heard faint singing in the depths of the wood. 
- After the feeling had come to her, to heighten the sensation she espied a little card hung under the small mirror on the wall. 
- Scenery and mechanical contrivance may heighten the effects, but they are not absolute essentials. 
- He kept nothing back that could heighten the enormity of his offense. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word heighten in a sentence? How do you use heighten in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word heighten? It may also be related to esl teach, words starting with school district, coaching, and school k-12.
Example sentences with the word heighten, a sentence example for heighten, and heighten in sample sentence.