Use heaved in a sentence
- Her bosom heaved with quicker breathing as she remembered the ignominy he had subjected her to in Rome, and she clenched her small hands. 
- Her bosom heaved with her deep breath, the delicate nostrils quivered, and the great eyes flashed with wrathful light. 
- Once, twice, thrice, the vessel heaved, then went suddenly still. 
- Bawling, climbing, goring, the great mass of steers on the inside wrestled in a crashing din, heaved and groaned under the pressure. 
- But his mood soon changed, his breath came quickly, his breast heaved, and an ominous light glowed in his eyes. 
- He was a man of warm and firm spirit, and now his breast heaved with his emotions. 
- At last he heaved a deep sigh, and began slowly pulling off his coat. 
- The Empress heaved a deep sigh and sat bolt upright on her couch. 
- Here the chaste Sarah heaved a loud sigh. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word heaved in a sentence? How do you use heaved in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word heaved? It may also be related to schooling, teaching resource, kindergarten tutors, elementary, school part-time, educate home school, and reading.
Example sentences with the word heaved, a sentence example for heaved, and heaved in sample sentence.