Use heartily in a sentence
- He was heartily tired of the creature, and, true to his nature, afraid of her. 
- The rest assented so heartily but withal so gravely, that I am between laughter and tears over the remembrance of it. 
- At that he laughed so heartily that the landlord came running across the room. 
- Kassandane and Atossa knelt at her side, joining heartily in the very hymns which to Nitetis were an empty sound. 
- No father could have received his future daughter more heartily than did old Polybius. 
- I will heartily go for him. 
- I had my forebodings at what this last conversation with Auguste might bring forth, and I wished heartily that we were rid of him. 
- Each ate heartily; as though a long day were before them and not the shadow of the Long Night. 
- For this new and splendid success we heartily rejoice. 
- He ran forward and gave me his hand, which I grasped as heartily as my weakness would permit. 
- Yes, it was a merry evening, and Philip was heartily glad when it was over, and the long leave-taking with the family was through with. 
- He continued airily: Sir William saw the bull, and laughed, heartily for him. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word heartily in a sentence? How do you use heartily in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word heartily? It may also be related to lesson, kindergarten, school charter esl, read, scholarships, and educate.
Example sentences with the word heartily, a sentence example for heartily, and heartily in sample sentence.