Use hearth in a sentence
- Her tears fell upon the stone hearth, and the fire dried them. 
- The narrator wishes to sweep the hearth, as it were, in these opening pages, before sitting down to tell his story. 
- She sat down on a stool before the hearth, and clasping her fingers upon her knee looked thoughtfully into the embers of the fire. 
- She arose, and, looking cautiously round, went to the hearth, which was ornamented with curious old Dutch tiles, with pictures of Scripture subjects. 
- The King sat in the winter-house in the ninth month, and there was a fire on the hearth burning before him . 
- As the new guests approached the hearth, an old woman, who had been turning the spit, pushed a white cat from her lap and rose. 
- Now they were going to build a hearth too. 
- This hut, this fire, the figure by the hearth in a sound sleep-his hand went to his head: it felt the bandage there! 
- This was done as soon as a combatant had set foot on the hearth of a hostile fortress. 
- Readers of Charles Lamb remember that Sarah Battle insisted on a clean-swept hearth before sitting down to her favorite game of whist. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word hearth in a sentence? How do you use hearth in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word hearth? It may also be related to tutoring learning English, lesson plans, and primary education.
Example sentences with the word hearth, a sentence example for hearth, and hearth in sample sentence.