Use healing in a sentence
- He had been wounded in the battle, and here was one who held out the hand of healing to him. 
- As the afternoon wasted away, the lad, wearied with his troubles, sank gradually into a tranquil and healing slumber. 
- What he had to speak of was another sorrow, yet a healing one. 
- The connection extended to business, after the establishment of the teaching and healing industry. 
- He reflected on the fact that clean wounds closed quickly in the healing upland air. 
- Poor disappointed wretch, sorely in need of a healing hand! 
- If that is so, Providence must have foreseen that it would be so, and therefore filled the land with the healing baths. 
- She sighed as she listened to every note of the chant, and it worked upon her like a healing draught. 
- Aunt Polly paused, perplexed, and Tom looked for healing pity. 
- O fond insulter, in the healing pool Of your deep poignant raillery I lie. 
- The exalting and healing effects of metaphysics show their fountain. 
- The New Year found Clemens still in London, chiefly interested in osteopathy and characteristically glorifying the practice at the expense of other healing methods. 
- Two barbers now cared for the bandaging and healing of the wounds, and if they were at a loss the younger city physician was summoned. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word healing in a sentence? How do you use healing in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word healing? It may also be related to English help education, study, and kindergarten school.
Example sentences with the word healing, a sentence example for healing, and healing in sample sentence.