Use harmony in a sentence
- The social atmosphere was distasteful; its elements were out of harmony with her ideals. 
- In harmony with the nature of Serapis, there were many reminders of death. 
- Is there such perfect identity of interests among the States to compose a new Union as to produce harmony only, and prevent renewed secession? 
- The good harmony of the colony did not last. 
- In those days its golden-brown color was in harmony with the ripening orchards and gardens. 
- Holt settled herself in the middle of the sofa, the only piece of furniture in the room in harmony with her ample proportions. 
- Euphrasia had almost forgotten that, such had been the strange harmony of their communion. 
- It is exceedingly desirable that all parts of this great confederacy shall be at peace, and in harmony one with another. 
- What the eye demands is simple lines, proportion, harmony in mass, dignity; above all, adaptation to use. 
- Body and spirit are in perfect harmony, combining to represent the feelings that stir the soul. 
- Her dress and adornment were marked by that exquisite harmony that can come only of a fine natural taste perfected by culture. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word harmony in a sentence? How do you use harmony in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word harmony? It may also be related to montessori, learn, grades, and back to school.
Example sentences with the word harmony, a sentence example for harmony, and harmony in sample sentence.