Use harmonized in a sentence
- Her nature harmonized with the ideal. 
- The artistic sense, which betrayed itself in the dramatic proprieties of its ritual, harmonized with her taste. 
- They are connected together and harmonized by the help of suggestion, conjecture, innuendo, perversion, and semi-suppression. 
- The priest feigned that her desire harmonized with a resolution which he had himself formed. 
- This white hair harmonized admirably with the red cheeks of the camp-sibyl, who appreciating the fact, did not dye it. 
- The skin had drawn sharply over the cheek-bones, and strangely the eyes both contradicted and harmonized with the transformation of the features. 
- Barine wrapped her cloak more closely around her; the storm which howled about the sea-washed palace harmonized with the vehement agitation of her soul. 
- The report made by Iras harmonized with the state in which she had herself seen him during and after the battle. 
- It has allayed all sectional jealousies and irritations growing out of this vexed question, and harmonized and tranquillized the whole country. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word harmonized in a sentence? How do you use harmonized in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word harmonized? It may also be related to students, educations educ, private schools, homeschool tutoring, and secondary school.
Example sentences with the word harmonized, a sentence example for harmonized, and harmonized in sample sentence.