Use harem in a sentence
- Both rooms belonged to a spacious suite which lay between the harem and the major portion of the Palace. 
- When they had passed through, he turned towards the windows of the harem, still chanting. 
- The physician did not even hear this exclamation; the gates of the harem had already closed behind him. 
- Boges appeared to conduct him to the Harem, which he was accustomed to visit at this hour, when sufficiently sober. 
- An occasional servant came and went, but his voice ceased not, and he kept his eyes fixed ever on the harem windows. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word harem in a sentence? How do you use harem in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word harem? It may also be related to worksheet, learning English, special education higher education, tuition, academic, skool children education, and training.
Example sentences with the word harem, a sentence example for harem, and harem in sample sentence.