Use harbor in a sentence
- The ship could therefore only get out to sea at sunrise; the chain that closed the harbor would not be opened till then. 
- Those who live there said it was regular Bar Harbor weather. 
- Sydney Harbor is shut in behind a precipice that extends some miles like a wall, and exhibits no break to the ignorant stranger. 
- Before the fleet sailed into the Mareotic harbor of Alexandria, Pontius revealed his happy secret to the Emperor. 
- At last he recollected himself and proceeded to inquire why most of the vessels were moored in the harbor beyond the Heptastadion, known as Eunostus. 
- Sydney Harbor is populous with the finest breeds of man-eating sharks in the world. 
- From the stranded mariners at Bar Harbor Captain Jack had many and facetious letters. 
- Third in the list of special pleasures is the tour of the harbor in a fine steam pleasure-launch. 
- Then it rubs its eyes and wonders whether it has found its harbor or only lost its anchor. 
- Toward a little island set in the blue waters of Charleston harbor anxious eyes were strained. 
- Then came the faint tinkle of a bell, and the H Sinclair, of Far Harbor, glided up and thrashed the water scarce a biscuit-throw away. 
- The harbor or clock where those landed who crossed from eastern Thebes was crowded with barks and boats waiting to return. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word harbor in a sentence? How do you use harbor in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word harbor? It may also be related to special education high school, tutoring, esl scholarships, exercise, and primary school.
Example sentences with the word harbor, a sentence example for harbor, and harbor in sample sentence.