Use happily in a sentence
- The time passed quietly and happily with this friend, whose society was endeared to her by every year. 
- Happily, he is protected by an amount of belief in himself which shields him from many assailants who would torture a more sensitive nature. 
- Happily he did not accept the wager. 
- One finds, indeed, nature and social life happily blended, the exclusiveness being rather protective than offensive. 
- Whatever he did must be done on the instant, and happily Verus had the gift of thinking and acting promptly. 
- Saviour: married happily, living simply, given a frugal board, after the manner of her kind, and a comradeship for life. 
- The writing of it knew no interruption and was happily set. 
- In August there arose a new cause for anxiety, happily but temporary. 
- Honora laughed happily, and they sat down side by side on the lounge behind the tea table. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word happily in a sentence? How do you use happily in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word happily? It may also be related to reading, learn English teach charter, continuing education home school, degree, English help, activities education resources, higher education, and classes.
Example sentences with the word happily, a sentence example for happily, and happily in sample sentence.