Use habitual in a sentence
- He had remarked the keen, curious eye, the musing look, the habitual disdain at the lips. 
- There is nothing so pitiful about habitual hypocrisy as that it never deceives anybody. 
- His hair was just beginning to be touched with silver, and his expression was that of habitual sadness and anxiety. 
- I suppose we all, those of us who write in verse or prose, have the habitual feeling that we should like to be remembered. 
- For some months Miss Cynthia Badlam, who, as was said, had been an habitual visitor at The Poplars, had lived there as a permanent resident. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word habitual in a sentence? How do you use habitual in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word habitual? It may also be related to learn, educational, class, homework, and elementary.
Example sentences with the word habitual, a sentence example for habitual, and habitual in sample sentence.