Use grove in a sentence
- Old Jason, at the same time, was standing before the little grove beside the steps leading to the cella. 
- Here, in a shady grove of mulberry and locust, two hundred families were spread out at their ease. 
- Nitetis and her retinue now halted at a long brick house, roofed with asphalte, and surrounded by a grove of plane-trees. 
- He came after me, wondering, a little way into the grove, where I stopped. 
- The dusty-booted and long-spurred riders clanked noisily into the grove of cottonwoods and disappeared in the shade. 
- Vines and lichens grow on the walls: in one place, at the bottom, an orange grove has taken root. 
- From behind the grove came the clicking sound of horses in a rapid trot. 
- When she had at last reached the myrtle grove, which had concealed the lovers from her eyes, she could not help beholding the unwelcome sight. 
- The grove is ancient looking, the trees are gnarled and moss-grown. 
- The spring in an acacia grove dedicated to the goddess Hathor was speedily found, and fire after fire was quickly lighted. 
- They rode away across the glade, and through a grove of pines upon a hill, till they stood before a log but with parchment windows. 
- He rode through a dark constriction of the pass no wider than the lane in the grove at Cottonwoods. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word grove in a sentence? How do you use grove in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word grove? It may also be related to educational kindergarten, educations, reading, learn, and elementary education.
Example sentences with the word grove, a sentence example for grove, and grove in sample sentence.