Use grotesque in a sentence
- A hundred yards up began a line of grotesque cedar-trees, and they extended along the slope clear to its most southerly end. 
- We have seen some of the most grotesque costumes, along the line of the railroad, that can be imagined. 
- Howard, in her present whimsical fancy, even seemed a little grotesque in such a setting. 
- Her madness was not grotesque, but solemn and dramatic. 
- A man, lean, angular, with coat-tail: flapping-unfolded like a grotesque figure at a side-show. 
- He had an adventure, once, which sticks fast in my memory as the most pleasantly grotesque that ever touched my sympathies. 
- My jailer had a trick of sudden entrance, which would have been grotesque if it had not been so serious to me. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word grotesque in a sentence? How do you use grotesque in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word grotesque? It may also be related to help coaching, learn English, English help, special education universities, teach school, and school supplies.
Example sentences with the word grotesque, a sentence example for grotesque, and grotesque in sample sentence.