Use groaning in a sentence
- Was the groaning throng of restless spirits which his grandson had pointed out to him from the observatory, pouring into the sanctuary of the gods? 
- Groaning and tottering she pushed her way through the door into the garden and hobbled down to the sea, grasping her temples in her hands. 
- The groaning sounded louder and more distinct than before, and beyond a doubt it was the voice of a human being. 
- Here am I groaning just as the old Greek sighed Ai, ai! 
- He was still groaning and whimpering. 
- But his aching foot prevented this plan and, groaning aloud, he sank back into his arm-chair. 
- Then Hanno leaped back into the skiff, while Ledscha, groaning with rage, retired to the cabin. 
- Then, groaning, he again closed his lids. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word groaning in a sentence? How do you use groaning in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word groaning? It may also be related to write, learn English, elementary, montessori school, and become a teacher.
Example sentences with the word groaning, a sentence example for groaning, and groaning in sample sentence.