Use graves in a sentence
- On each of these little graves was a flower, a sickly geranium, or a humble marigold, or some other floral token of affection. 
- Judge Graves, whose sense of a climax was acute, rapped for order. 
- Consequently, they do not dig graves, they blast them out with power and fuse. 
- Before morning the dead seamen were sunk in watery graves, and the wounded were started back to health again. 
- For these the blossom-sprinkled turf That floods the lonely graves, When Spring rolls in her sea-green surf In flowery-foaming waves. 
- Upheaved in many a billowy mound The sea-like, naked turf arose, Where wandering flocks went nibbling round The mingled graves of friends and foes. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word graves in a sentence? How do you use graves in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word graves? It may also be related to teaching teach, tuition, homeschool, become a teacher curriculum, and grade school.
Example sentences with the word graves, a sentence example for graves, and graves in sample sentence.