Use grasping in a sentence
- She went up to the mischievous Irene and grasping her arms from behind, bent them until she cried for mercy. 
- Groaning and tottering she pushed her way through the door into the garden and hobbled down to the sea, grasping her temples in her hands. 
- Tears hung at her eyes, and presently dropped on her cheeks, a sob shook her, and then she was still, her hands grasping his shoulders. 
- Grasping his stick he prepared himself for an attack. 
- Grasping the ducats, he gave Ulrich two handfuls, exclaiming: Among fools one must be a fool How differently his life must now be ordered! 
- What prevented her from grasping the gold, giving the hint, issuing the command? 
- Singleton seized my coat, at the same time grasping the hilt of my sword with the other hand. 
- He stood trembling, both hands grasping the arms of the chair. 
- With a moan Philip swayed and fell forward into the arms of Damour, still grasping his weapon. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word grasping in a sentence? How do you use grasping in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word grasping? It may also be related to educate, teach curriculum, find a school, worksheet, homeschooling students, academic, and esl.
Example sentences with the word grasping, a sentence example for grasping, and grasping in sample sentence.