Use grape in a sentence
- Look at this wine, how pure it is, how fragrant; and yet it was trodden from the grape by the brawny feet of the vintagers. 
- If the grape time has not passed away, she would be pleased to join in the enterprise you mention. 
- I had not thought that the Grape Vine settlement held so many people. 
- The powder-monkeys tumbled over each other in their hurry to provide cartridges, and grape and canister and doubleheaded shot were hoisted up from below. 
- And the grape is morally no better. 
- Did the Concord Grape ever come to more luscious perfection than this year? 
- But none went from the Grape Vine settlement that spring. 
- Keraunus desired his daughter to fetch him a cup of wine, but she mixed the juice of the grape with a judicious measure of water. 
- Oaks and hickories and walnuts and persimmons spread out in a glade, and the wild grape twisted fantastically around the trunks. 
- But the grape also can be grown in all this mountain region. 
- All the steeps along that part of the river which furnish the proper exposure, are given up to the grape. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word grape in a sentence? How do you use grape in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word grape? It may also be related to education online teach, scholarships, school students, school uniforms course, example sentence, and school part-time.
Example sentences with the word grape, a sentence example for grape, and grape in sample sentence.