Use gossip in a sentence
- In her Eden, the world had been forgotten; the hum of gossip beyond the gates had not reached her. 
- On Saturday came the going to market with grain, or pork, or beef, or fowls frozen like stones; the gossip in the market-place. 
- I think, for one, that they are very much above the level of the ordinary gossip of the country. 
- The leading gossip of the village tried her skill in pumping him for information. 
- She talked much of the lad she was to find, one Tim Macavoy, whose fame Gossip had brought to her at last. 
- But the heir had gone West, and as the summer wore on, the gossip died down. 
- Other and more absorbing gossip took its place: never distinctly formulated, but whispered; always wishing for more definite news that never came. 
- In his position, Berry was likely to hear whatever gossip was going. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word gossip in a sentence? How do you use gossip in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word gossip? It may also be related to find a school lesson, classrooms, study montessori school, school districts, high school, reading, English help primary education, and words starting with.
Example sentences with the word gossip, a sentence example for gossip, and gossip in sample sentence.