Use good-bye in a sentence
- When it was time to go, we bade our distinguished hosts good-bye, and they retired happy and contented to their apartments to count their spoons. 
- Richard came to the side of the carriage and bade them all good-bye one by one. 
- Bade good-bye to the river trip and gave away the boat yesterday evening. 
- Townley, who quite simply and conventionally bade good-bye to them and their Indian daughter-in-law. 
- So we shook hands good-bye, and Tom gave his last orders: Tom he read the piece of paper to us. 
- But as he bade her good-bye, he plucked up needful courage. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word good-bye in a sentence? How do you use good-bye in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word good-bye? It may also be related to school part-time classes, educating classrooms, tutoring, skool, learning English tuition, home school, and elementary.
Example sentences with the word good-bye, a sentence example for good-bye, and good-bye in sample sentence.