Use gleamed in a sentence
- In former times they had been lavish in their finery, and even now earrings still gleamed and color broke out irrepressibly. 
- The windows of the town gleamed as if on fire. 
- The rims of the canyons gleamed crimson and the deep clefts appeared to belch forth blue smoke. 
- It gleamed wickedly out of his eye. 
- We suffered torture no pen can describe from the hungry appeals for bucksheesh that gleamed from Arab eyes and poured incessantly from Arab lips. 
- His eyes gleamed maliciously as he said these words and hurried from the garden. 
- Here and there, in untidy brown patches, were Indian settlements, and far away to the westward the tawny Father of Waters gleamed through the cottonwoods. 
- His face flushed: his eyes gleamed; his hands were thrust out with passion. 
- A gentle light gleamed in his blue eyes, and he paused before a trellis of June roses. 
- Perched on its eternal hills, white and domed and solid, massed together and hooped with high gray walls, the venerable city gleamed in the sun. 
- Across the dark cleft gleamed the red of the opposite wall. 
- A loin-cloth was all he wore, for he was proud of the many scars which gleamed red and white on his fair skin. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word gleamed in a sentence? How do you use gleamed in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word gleamed? It may also be related to activities teach, children education classrooms, esl, literacy write, back to school academic, help.
Example sentences with the word gleamed, a sentence example for gleamed, and gleamed in sample sentence.