Use glaring in a sentence
- Column after column was occupied, a third of its way down, with glaring head-lines, which it made my heart sick to read. 
- The Plain of the Shepherds is a desert, paved with loose stones, void of vegetation, glaring in the fierce sun. 
- The coughing grew louder and louder, the glaring eye grew larger and still larger, glared wilder and still wilder. 
- Steadying himself by his chair, he had risen glaring, the loose skin twitching on his sallow face. 
- My wife was glaring down upon me and gasping. 
- Now they came forward shouting a psalm of triumph, their eyes glaring, wilder and more ruthless than ever. 
- Such spreading and contracting of the red equine nostrils, and glaring of the wild equine eye! 
- I was in a narrow street lined by hideous houses, their windows glaring with light. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word glaring in a sentence? How do you use glaring in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word glaring? It may also be related to education grades, learning English, learn English teach charter, lesson plans, back to school, home school, read, and private schools.
Example sentences with the word glaring, a sentence example for glaring, and glaring in sample sentence.