Use glared in a sentence
- Then I said to one of the clerks who was reading: The young man glared upon me awhile, and then went on reading his paper. 
- He glared at me, purpling, perplexed. 
- The coughing grew louder and louder, the glaring eye grew larger and still larger, glared wilder and still wilder. 
- The gentleman who had just made the speech glared mightily, and I supposed he had lost the effect of it. 
- Upon the shore glared the stone of the vanished City of Ys in the warm sun, and the fierce pumas trod their grumbling way. 
- He turned and glared at me, some devilish retort on his lips which he held back. 
- The station-boss stopped dead still, and glared at me speechless. 
- This idiot glared at us, and said: I was so stung by this brutal remark that I took my custom elsewhere. 
- Phil Goodrich glared at Eldon Parr, who remained unmoved. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word glared in a sentence? How do you use glared in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word glared? It may also be related to elementary education activities, montessori, homework, scholarship, school k-12, and school district.
Example sentences with the word glared, a sentence example for glared, and glared in sample sentence.