Use galloped in a sentence
- When all was told, he turned his horse towards the wide waste of the prairie, and galloped away. 
- As he galloped through the light of the camp-fire, a pistol-shot rang out, and he felt a sharp, stinging pain in his side. 
- It was delivered into the hands of a courier, and he galloped away with it. 
- He ran to his horse and, throwing off saddle-bags and tightening the cinches, he leaped astride and galloped straight down across the valley. 
- Venters and Jane galloped their steeds and reined in at the turning of the lane. 
- Now and then a rider was unhorsed in the furious rush, and went scrambling out of harm, while the steed galloped off with free rein. 
- And then, under a brisk fire, they mounted double and galloped away unharmed! 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word galloped in a sentence? How do you use galloped in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word galloped? It may also be related to lesson plans, primary school, training, read skool, and worksheet.
Example sentences with the word galloped, a sentence example for galloped, and galloped in sample sentence.