Use gall in a sentence
- To Elizabeth it was gall and wormwood. 
- When he began his talk he hoped to be able to gall them a little and get a trifle of malicious entertainment out of it. 
- Was this the harsh bitter woman whose heart seemed filled with gall, whose tongue cut like a dagger every one against whom she used it? 
- This American was going to conquer like Cortez, but his name was Thomas Tilman Lacey, and he had a lot of gall. 
- How does it gall? 
- It stirs my gall to think that her sacred purity can arouse unholy thoughts. 
- Suspense is very gall and wormwood. 
- Its destination was gall and wormwood both to Carmen and her husband. 
- They say that busts the gall of drownded folks, and makes the corpse rise. 
- My gall overflows at your whimpering. 
- For his sins and weaknesses there had been no gall and vinegar to drink. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word gall in a sentence? How do you use gall in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word gall? It may also be related to home school schools, teachings, schooling skool, educations, homeschool, degree, and find school.
Example sentences with the word gall, a sentence example for gall, and gall in sample sentence.