Use furniture in a sentence
- And what we must have also is individuality in house and in furniture; that makes the city, the village, picturesque and interesting. 
- The walls were moldy and hung with ancient cobwebs; the curtains and beddings were rotten; the furniture was rickety and ready to fall to pieces. 
- Holt settled herself in the middle of the sofa, the only piece of furniture in the room in harmony with her ample proportions. 
- The tavern dining-room had been cleared of all its furniture save one six-foot pine table and a chair. 
- The chairs and furniture were made of rare woods inlaid with ebony and mother of pearl, brought by way of Genoa from Moorish Spain. 
- The floorless, tumble-down cabin was a palace, the ragged gray blankets silk, the furniture rosewood and mahogany. 
- For my part, I never can get acquainted with more than one piece of furniture at a time. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word furniture in a sentence? How do you use furniture in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word furniture? It may also be related to class, tutoring, department of education, and academic.
Example sentences with the word furniture, a sentence example for furniture, and furniture in sample sentence.