Use funeral in a sentence
- Many a time we have gotten all ready for the funeral and found it postponed again, on account of the weather or something. 
- Apparently one of the most uncertain things in the world is the funeral of a religion. 
- Kuni had never seen such a funeral procession. 
- A long funeral procession was moving slowly toward her. 
- To such a man a funeral is a colossal financial disaster. 
- Farquhar said that it was very much like going to a funeral each way. 
- At four-twelve the head of the funeral procession comes into view at last. 
- I add another extract: The fourth day after the funeral Justine Caron came to see Galt Roscoe. 
- On the third day after, both the Major and Jack attended the funeral at the house. 
- The artist was as ingenious as his funeral designs were absurd. 
- Some family silver; a string of wedding and funeral rings; the arms of the family curiously blazoned; the same in worsted, by a maiden aunt. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word funeral in a sentence? How do you use funeral in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word funeral? It may also be related to preschools, teachings, educations curriculum, homework help, educators, and literacy.
Example sentences with the word funeral, a sentence example for funeral, and funeral in sample sentence.