Use frowning in a sentence
- Frowning sullenly, he struck them sharply with his lash, which whistled through the air, and angrily thrust his trident deep into the sea. 
- It is not our frowning battlements, our bristling sea coasts, our army and our navy. 
- His forehead frowning, but his eyes full of friendliness, Soolsby watched Faith go down the hillside and until she reached the main road. 
- A glistening, wonderful bare slope, with little holes, swelled up and up to lose itself in a frowning yellow cliff. 
- He paced up and down the room with frowning brow, inventing measures and pondering over plans. 
- In great haste, No frowning age shall control The constant current of my soul, Shall check my sympathetic sigh. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word frowning in a sentence? How do you use frowning in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word frowning? It may also be related to education, schooling education and training, academic learn, write, learning, elementary school, educations elementary, and school part-time.
Example sentences with the word frowning, a sentence example for frowning, and frowning in sample sentence.