Use fresher in a sentence
- By that time we had passed into the fresher air of the Mediterranean, and the sea was delightfully smooth. 
- Amid these consoling reflections, Hermon fell asleep, and awoke fresher and more cheerful than he had been for some time. 
- The like was not heard in the fresher days of the republic. 
- I do not mean the oldest and driest mummies, of course, but the fresher ones. 
- In vain I had urged her from time to time to move out into a brighter and fresher neighbourhood. 
- They have found fresher fields and greener pastures. 
- The fresher knowledge conveyed by a new, and it may be much inferior book, crowds out of circulation those which have gone before. 
- The Wonder gained a fresher bloom, and looked full enough of life to radiate vitality into a statue of ice. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word fresher in a sentence? How do you use fresher in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word fresher? It may also be related to school district, scholarship, universities, school, ged, and homework help.
Example sentences with the word fresher, a sentence example for fresher, and fresher in sample sentence.