Use forests in a sentence
- Smaller hills covered with forests fell away on all sides and the tops of the trees caught the radiance of the sinking sun. 
- The forests are spider-webbed with these good roads, they go everywhere; but for the help of the guide-boards, the stranger would not arrive anywhere. 
- Neither mines, forests, quarries, water-ways, nor textile fabrics can be handled to best advantage without scientific knowledge and skilled labor. 
- We lay, as it were, on a shelf in the sky, with a basin of illimitable forests below us and dim mountain-passes-in the far horizon. 
- A great water-logged giant of the Northern forests loomed ahead of us. 
- Nay, those huge forests that overspread great continents have built themselves up mainly from the air-currents with which they are always battling. 
- Clare, as the forests and fields were wider than the little convent garden. 
- Of course we drove in the Bois de Boulogne, that limitless park, with its forests, its lakes, its cascades, and its broad avenues. 
- The Wabash was as the Great Lakes, and the forests grew out of the water. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word forests in a sentence? How do you use forests in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word forests? It may also be related to homework, learn lessons, college, learn English, and highschool.
Example sentences with the word forests, a sentence example for forests, and forests in sample sentence.