Use forefathers in a sentence
- The records of their lives were the only notable history of the place since the days when their forefathers suffered for the faith. 
- They stood as their forefathers in battle, almost naked, with crested head, gleaming axe, scalp-knife, and bows and arrows. 
- Probably the adventurous spirit of his forefathers played a greater part in his development and in the story of his days than anything else. 
- Is there no progress, then, but do we return to the same beliefs and practices which our forefathers wore out and threw away? 
- The ire of his forefathers waked in him. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word forefathers in a sentence? How do you use forefathers in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word forefathers? It may also be related to teaches, preschools students, homeschool, kindergarten, school districts, scholarship home school, and instructional.
Example sentences with the word forefathers, a sentence example for forefathers, and forefathers in sample sentence.