Use flurry in a sentence
- Shortly after that the first flurry occurred. 
- A flurry of snow came and powdered the roofs even as the French loaves are powdered. 
- But Carterette, the little egoist, did not notice her agitation; her own flurry dimmed her sight. 
- Merrill looked at it with a, flurry of surprise. 
- The Little Gentleman is in a flurry, I suspect, with the excitement of having such a charming neighbor next him. 
- Farmer Mason was in a flurry this time, himself. 
- Afterwards she opened her window again, admitting a flurry of snow, and stood for some minutes breathing in the sharp air. 
- Here, suddenly, Dyck dropped to the ground, for he saw unmistakable signs of fright or flurry in the hoofmarks. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word flurry in a sentence? How do you use flurry in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word flurry? It may also be related to help school, back to school, and classroom.
Example sentences with the word flurry, a sentence example for flurry, and flurry in sample sentence.