Use flow in a sentence
- There are persons, whom we all know, to whom human confidences, troubles and heart-aches flow as naturally its streams to a placid lake. 
- He saw where, to the right, this uneven flow of stone ended in a blunt wall. 
- He had managed to bring before me vividly that terrible, volcanic flow on Versailles of the Paris mob. 
- There was something there that did not yield, that did not flow with her plans. 
- Their conversation interrupted the flow of my fancy somewhat, and annoyed me a little, too. 
- We cannot change the ebb and flow of the tides, or the course of the seasons, but we come as near it as we can. 
- But had she permitted them to flow uncontrolled, they would have been those of wrath and insulted womanly dignity, not of grief and longing. 
- The stream may not flow any faster because it is dammed, but it exhibits at the obstructed points greater appearance of agitation. 
- Half a dozen little mountain brooks flow into Mono Lake, but not a stream of any kind flows out of it. 
- Here the waters flow perpetually, and the trees lash their tops together to bid the welcome visitor a happy muse. 
- The last lava flow occurred here so long ago that there are none now living who witnessed it. 
- It is only canals that flow languidly in parallel lines, and meet, if they meet at all, by the orderly contrivance of a lock. 
- So long, however, as the state of nature endures, no disadvantages flow from the natural inequalities. 
This page helps answer: how do I use the word flow in a sentence? How do you use flow in a sentence? Can you give me a sentence for the word flow? It may also be related to class high school, write, esl scholarship, educator, and educ.
Example sentences with the word flow, a sentence example for flow, and flow in sample sentence.